Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dec.23rd

I can't think of anything beautiful to write today. I guess some days are just like that. It feels a little cloudier inside the old mind, and it's just one of those challenges we all must overcome. I am thankful for all of the friends and family that I still have after all these years. I suppose I should just suck it up, and think positive, right? Yes, it's Christmas after all - and I do wish those that I know a merry Christmas and all that stuff - so I will press on, through all of the bullshit, doubts, and dark places that keep flooding into my being. It's all good, so they say - although I'd like to give "them" a swift beat-down from time-to-time. One of these fine days, it will all seem quite worth it - that's one thing I'm sure of. 2011 will be a great year, at least that's what I will keep telling myself until I truly believe it. Let's just say it will be!

Merry Christmas, ho ho ho... :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment