Monday, May 9, 2011

May 9th

So it's Monday...Mother's Day was quite strange for me. For one, it's the first MD without having an mom to kick around, for two, I found myself oddly moving between missing her and feeling absolutely nothing. I'd say it was about 75-25 feeling nothing at all. Feeling flatter than an overdone pancake is not unsusual, but I did expect to have a little extra going on between the ears considering the hallmark holiday that it is...
That feeling has overlapped into today. I could be thrown from the top of a building and not barely manage a yawn. I guess that's just how some days are. On the major plus-side, the film we wrrapped up two weeks ago is in the final editing stages, and we've even settled on a date for the release party. Fuckin A, I say. And so I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment