Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Feb. 2nd

What a strange day, or even week for that matter. I went to an advance screening of this god awful movie "Sanctum". Luckily for me it was free and completely ridiculous, bringing about much snickering and giggling from my cohorts from Yelp Anna B. and Ana M. I attempted to inspire sarcastic applause at the end of the movie, but to no avail - I guess it really was that damn bad!

Beyond that, I've been working on simply being happy while remaining single. It's not easy when you're an old man like me (35) but it isn't half-bad for the most part - even when you see your ex with someone else like I did at the movie. I can't lie and say that I do not miss that person somewhat, but then I go back to thinking just how much we used to fight, and how unhappy we both were overall, despite the good times, and how happy I am right now to get a second chance with someone else - whoever that person ends up being, it won't be rushed.

Have some really good ideas for a short novel right now - I've even begun to write character sketches for them. More to come on that, as I decide to get more organized! Go Packers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment