Sunday, February 13, 2011

Feb. 13th

So a new day, and a new relationship in my life has begun. Her name is Jess, and we have been seeing each other off and on for the last several months, until recently when it has become more and more regular.

I am very happy, and I feel like I have the chance to actually enjoy a healthy relationship with her. After mucking things up so badly in the past with other women, it feels serendipitous this time to be able to share my life with someone so amazing.

On another note, it appears as though I will be employed fairly soon - I've been offered a part-time job as a concierge/valet at a really nice hotel here on Portland called Hotel 50. The tips are supposed to be awesome, even if the wage isn't - so its perfect for me: money coming in, and still plenty of time to write!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment